Eastern Yiminhe No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Eastern Yiminhe No.1 Coal Mine (内蒙古大雁矿业集团有限责任公司伊敏河东矿区第一煤矿) is a permitted coal mine located in Ewenke,Inner Mongolgia. Its annual production capacity is designed to be 5 million tonnes(Mt) a year. Inner Mongolia Dayan Mining Industry Group Co. is in charge of its construction and operation.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xinihe Town, Ewenke Banner, Hulun Buir, Inner Mongolia.
Coal Mine Background
In November 2011, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has ratified the construction of Eastern Yiminhe No.1 Coal Mine in Inner Mongolia with a total production of 5Mt/year.
The construction of the Eastern Yiminhe No.1 Coal Minebegan on December 16th 2008. By the end of 2013, it entered into the phase of trail operation.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Dayan Mining Industry Group Co.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Xinihe Town, Ewenke Banner, Hulun Buir, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates: 48.767664,119.940867
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 5 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 1192.88Mt
- Minable Reserves: 742Mt
- Coal Type: Lignite
- Mine Size: 49.1422k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: