Ecuador LNG power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Ecuador LNG power station (Central CC Ecuador LNG) is a proposed 400-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Santa Elena province, Ecuador.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Santa Elena province, Ecuador.
- Sponsor: not found
- Parent company: not found
- Location: Santa Elena, Ecuador
- Coordinates: -2.1870, -80.8382 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 400 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Ecuador abre proceso para construir una nueva termoeléctrica a gas". Primicias. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Interview: Ecuador seeks LNG-to-power project developers to support hydro-based energy economy". S&P Global Platts. September 25, 2019. Archived from the original on May 18, 2021. Retrieved May 19, 2021.