Edikan Oil and Gas Field (Nigeria)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Edikan Field is an operating oil and gas field in Nigeria.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Nigeria.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 4.0365, 7.6930 (exact)
- Operator: TotalEnergies E&P
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Edikan Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||0||million m³/y||2015|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||2.2||million bbl/y||2015|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 2015 Annual Statistical Bulletin" (PDF). Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. 2015. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 23, 2021. Retrieved April 13, 2021.
- Wood MacKenzie (2005). "Niger Delta" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on June 11, 2019. Retrieved September 14, 2021.