Effingham County Power Project
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Effingham County Power Project is a 597-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Georgia, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Rincon, United States.
- Owner: Effingham County Power, LLC [100%]
- Parent: Carlyle Group [100%]
- Location: Rincon, Effingham, Georgia, United States
- Coordinates: 32.2773, -81.2844 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 597 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.carlyle.com/our-business/portfolio-investments?search=&alphabet=All&location=1811&industry=46&status=111&fund_type=All". Archived from the original on September 21, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "The Carlyle Group Completes Acquisition of Power Generation Portfolio in Georgia | Carlyle". www.carlyle.com. Retrieved 2022-05-24.