Eindhoven Phillips power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Eindhoven Phillips power station is a retired 42-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Noord-Brabant Province, Netherlands.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Province, Netherlands.
- Sponsor: Essent NV
- Parent company: Innogy Se
- Location: Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Province, Netherlands
- Coordinates: 51.4486, 5.3815 (approx.)
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 42 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Priest, Isabelle. "Eindhoven power station transformed into co-working offices". www.ribaj.com. Retrieved 2022-05-13.