Ekrokpe-Erkrejegbe power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Ekrokpe-Erkrejegbe power station is a 400-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant under construction in Ekrokpe/Ekrejegbe, Ughelli South local council in Delta State, Nigeria.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Ekrokpe/Ekrejegbe, Ughelli South, in Delta State, Nigeria.
- Sponsor: Onose Tbea Energy
- Parent company: Onose Tbea Energy
- Location: Ekrokpe/Ekrejegbe, Ughelli South, in Delta State, Nigeria
- Coordinates: 5.517692, 5.903853 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (under construction): 400 MW
- Combined cycle unit 1: 200 MW (to start Aug 2020)
- Combined cycle unit 2: 200 MW (no start date)
Articles and Resources
- Nigeria starts construction on 400 MW gas power plant, Interfax Global Energy, Apr 26, 2018
- Temidayo Akinsuyi, Onuesoke Hails TBEA Energy On Proposed Building Of Power Plant In Delta, Independent , Apr 5, 2018
- Sunday Apah, Firm To Build 400MW Power Plant In Delta, Independent , Apr 4, 2018
- Nigeria gets additional 400MW power generation in 18 months, SpyNews, Apr 20, 2018