Ekrokpe/Erkrejegbe power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Ekrokpe/Erkrejegbe power station is a 390-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant, under construction (as of June 2019) in Delta State, Nigeria.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Ughelli South LGA, Delta State, Nigeria.
- Sponsor: Onose TBEA Energy Ltd.
- Parent company: Onose TBEA Energy Ltd.
- Location: Ughelli South LGA, Delta State, Nigeria
- Coordinates: 5.5002, 5.9938 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (under construction): 390 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 390 MW (to start 2020)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)