El-Kseur power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
El-Kseur power station is a proposed 120-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Bejaia Province, Algeria.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in El-Kseur, Bejaia Province, Algeria.
- Sponsor: Société Algérienne de production d'électricité (SPE)
- Parent company: Soc Algerienne Elec (Sonelgaz)
- Location: El-Kseur, Bejaia Province, Algeria
- Coordinates: 36.6776, 4.8493 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 120 MW
- Gas turbine units 1-6: 20 MW per unit (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)