El Alto power station
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
El Alto power station (Central Termoeléctrica El Alto, also known as El Kenko power station) is a gas-fired power station in Pedro Domingo Murillo department, Bolivia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in El Alto, Pedro Domingo Murillo department, Bolivia.
- Sponsor: Empresa Eléctrica Valle Hermoso SA
- Parent company: ENDE (Empresa Nacional de Electricidad)
- Location: El Alto, Pedro Domingo Murillo, Bolivia
- Coordinates: -16.5653, -68.1811 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating):
The El Alto power station has two gas-fired units: unit ALT01 has a capacity of 27.60 MW, while unit ALT02 has a capacity of 52.82 MW. Unit ALT01 is not included in GEM's Global Gas Plant Tracker due to the tracker's minimum capacity requirement of 50 MW.
Articles and Resources
- "Perfil de la Empresa". Evh. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Inicio". Evh. Archived from the original on April 25, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Global Energy Observatory ID DB0044735, accessed May 2021
- "Características Técnicas - Central Termoeléctrica El Alto" (PDF). ENDE Valle Hermoso. Retrieved 2022-11-01.
- "Central Termoeléctrica El Alto". Evh. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "El Alto (El Kenko) Power Plant Bolivia". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Methodology - Global Gas Plant Tracker". Global Energy Monitor. Retrieved 2022-11-01.