El Borma-Mesdar Oil Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
El Borma-Mesdar Oil Pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from El Borma oilfield to Mesdar oilfield, Algeria.
The pipeline runs from El Borma oilfield to Mesdar oilfield, in Ouargla province, Algeria.
The pipeline is operated by Sonatrach.
- Operator: Sonatrach
- Parent Company: Government of Algeria
- Current capacity: 46,825 barrels per day
- Length: 272 kilometers / 169 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1977
Articles and resources
- Energy Map of Algeria, Petroleum Economist, 2007.
- Maritime Economics: Management and Marketing Terry Knight, Alan Branch, Routledge, 1982, 424