El Carmen Nuevo Leon power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
El Carmen Nuevo Leon power station is an 866-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant, which began operating in September 2019 in the state of Nuevo León, Mexico.
The map below shows the location of the power station in El Carmen - General Escobedo, the state of Nuevo León, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Iberdrola Mexico SA de CV
- Parent company: Iberdrola SA
- Location: El Carmen - General Escobedo, the state of Nuevo León, Mexico
- Coordinates: 25.866587, -100.368908 (exact)
- Gross capacity (operating): 866 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 866 MW (started 2019)
Articles and Resources
- Iberdrola consolidates its position as the largest private electricity producer in Mexico with four new combined cycle plants, Iberdrola website, accessed November 2019 (Internet Archive version from 2020-03-31)