Electropatagonia power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Electropatagonia power station (Central Térmica Electropatagonia, also known as Comodoro Rivadavia CC) is a 63-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Chubut province, Argentina.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut province, Argentina.
- Sponsor: Electropatagonia-C.Riv-C.Comb.
- Parent company: Electropatagonia SA
- Location: Comodoro Rivadavia, departamento Escalante, Chubut, Argentina
- Coordinates: -45.9073, -67.5918 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 63 MW
Articles and Resources