Elotes Oil and Gas Field (Venezuela)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Elotes Field is an operating oil and gas field in Venezuela.
The location of the field in Venezuela is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: PDVSA
- Discovery year: 1954
- Production start year:
- Concession/Block: San Joaquín
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Elotes Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|cumulative production||oil||Not applicable||85||million bbl||1987|||
|reserves||gas||remaining reserves||13 742||million m³||2020|||
|reserves||oil||remaining reserves||55||million bbl||2020|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- EUR = Estimated Ultimate Recovery
Articles and Resources
- "PROPUESTA de REESTRUCTURACIÓN PETROLEOS DE VENEZUELA S.A." (PDF). El Pitazo. March 1, 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on February 16, 2021.
- Tomoaki Sumii (2000). "Explanatory Notes for the Energy-Resources Map of the Circum-Pacific Region, Pacific Basin Sheet" (PDF). USGS. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 10, 2021. Retrieved May 10, 2021.