ElvalHalcor Thisvi power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
ElvalHalcor Thisvi power station is a 566-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the region of Boeotia, Greece.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Thisvi, the region of Boeotia, Greece.
In October 2020 ElvalHalcor applied to increase the plant's capacity to 651 MW.
- Sponsor: ElvalHalcor
- Parent company: ElvalHalcor
- Location: Thisvi, the region of Boeotia, Greece
- Coordinates: 38.23764, 22.95894 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 566MW
Articles and Resources
- Elvalhalcor remains firm on combined cycle, 651-MW power plant plan, Energy Press, Nov 18 2020
- Annual report 2019, ElvalHalcor, 2019