ElvalHalcor Thisvi power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
ElvalHalcor Thisvi power station is a proposed 651-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the region of Boeotia, Greece.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Thisvi, the region of Boeotia, Greece.
In October 2020 ElvalHalcor applied to increase the plant's capacity from 566 to 651 MW.
In December 2021, construction was expected to commence in 2022 be completed by 2024.
- Sponsor: ElvalHalcor
- Parent company: ElvalHalcor
- Location: Thisvi, the region of Boeotia, Greece
- Coordinates: 38.23764, 22.95894 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 651 MW
Articles and Resources
- Elvalhalcor remains firm on combined cycle, 651-MW power plant plan, Energy Press, Nov 18 2020
- Carmen (December 2, 2021). "ElvalHalcor Thisvi CCGT Power Plant, Greece". Power Technology. Retrieved December 20, 2021.
- Annual report 2019, ElvalHalcor, 2019