Emden power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Emden power station is a 52-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Niedersachsen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Emden, the state of Niedersachsen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Statkraft Markets GmbH
- Parent company: Statkraft Markets GmbH
- Location: Emden, the state of Niedersachsen, Germany
- Coordinates: 53.3422, 7.2062 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 52 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0245a Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 529900FCS5S6HQ1B8S98 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005657 World Resources Institute, June 2019