Emma (Barnett Shale) - Zarvona Oil and Gas Asset (Texas, United States)
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Emma (Barnett Shale) - Zarvona Asset is an operating oil and gas asset in the state of Texas in the United States. For all assets in Texas, the asset name is based on the name of the field and the name of the operator.
The map below shows the exact location of the asset in the state of Texas in the United States.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 32.1438, -102.4846 (exact)
- Operator: Zarvona Energy
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Emma (Barnett Shale) - Zarvona Asset
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||condensate||Not applicable||0.35||million bbl/y||2019|||
|production||nonassociated gas||Not applicable||51||million m³/y||2019|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Texas Production Data Query Dump File". Texas Railroad Commission (RRC). August 27, 2021. Archived from the original on September 16, 2021. Retrieved August 27, 2021.
- "Texas Well Layers by County". Texas Railroad Commission (RRC). August 24, 2021. Archived from the original on September 16, 2021. Retrieved August 27, 2021.