Emmtec power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Emmtec power station is a 26-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Drenthe Province, Netherlands.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Emmen, Drenthe Province, Netherlands.
- Sponsor: Emmtec Industry & Business Park
- Parent company: Emmtec Industry & Business Park
- Location: Emmen, Drenthe Province, Netherlands
- Coordinates: 52.7761, 6.9077 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 26 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Carbon Monitoring for Action (CARMA) database, ID 12422 version 2 (2009) csv file obtained from FRESNA