Emsland Refinery power station
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Emsland Refinery power station is a 66-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Niedersachsen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Lingen (Ems), the state of Niedersachsen, Germany.
The Emsland refinery power station provides 66 MW of gas-fired combined heat-and-power to BP's crude oil refinery in Lingen, Germany.
- Sponsor: BP Europa SE
- Parent company: BP plc
- Location: Lingen (Ems), the state of Niedersachsen, Germany
- Coordinates: 52.5585, 7.3077 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 66 MW
Articles and Resources
- Thiel, Christian (2012-05-15). "The crude oil refinery Emsland (ERE). Future prospects of a small conversion refinery; Die Erdoel-Raffinerie Emsland (ERE). Zukunftsperspektiven einer kleinen Konversionsraffinerie". Erdoel Erdgas Kohle (in German). 128.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA1509 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Open Power System Data December 2018