Enable Gas Transmission
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Enable Gas Transmission Pipeline is a natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs between points in Louisiana, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas.
- Operator: Enable Midstream Partners
- Capacity: 6.6 Billion cubic feet per day
- Length: 5,946 miles / 9,569 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
The Enable Gas Transmission (EGT) Pipeline is one part of the system formerly known as the Centerpoint Energy Gas Transmission Pipeline. The pipeline is run by Enable Midstream Partners, a partnership between CenterPoint Energy and OGE Energy that was created in 2013.
MASS Expansion Project
The expansion project will increase takeaway capacity out of Anadarko Basin in Oklahoma, USA. The project does not include adding any new miles of pipeline.
MASS Expansion Project Details
- Operator: Enable Gas Transmission
- Owner: Enable Midstream Partners
- Capacity: 100 million cubic feet per day (MMcf/d)
- Length: 0.0 new miles
- Status: Construction
- Start Year: 2021
Articles and resources
- Enable Midstream Fourth Quarter 2017 Investor Presentation, Enable Midstream Partners, Q4 2017
- Centerpoint Energy Gas Transmission Pipeline, A Barrel Full, accessed September 2017
- CenterPoint, OGE partnership dubbed Enable Midstream Partners, Houston Chronicle, Aug. 1, 2013
- Natural Gas Data, Pipeline Projects Energy Information Agency, accessed July 21, 2020
- Projects, Enable Midstream, accessed December 2020