Enable Gas Transmission
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Enable Gas Transmission Pipeline is a natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs between points in Louisiana, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas.
- Operator: Enable Midstream Partners
- Capacity: 6.6 Billion cubic feet per day
- Length: 5,946 miles / 9,569 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
The Enable Gas Transmission (EGT) Pipeline is one part of the system formerly known as the Centerpoint Energy Gas Transmission Pipeline. The pipeline is run by Enable Midstream Partners, a partnership between CenterPoint Energy and OGE Energy that was created in 2013.
MASS Expansion Project
The expansion project will increase takeaway capacity out of Anadarko Basin in Oklahoma, USA.
- Operator: Enable Gas Transmission
- Parent Company:
- Capacity: 100 million cubic feet per day (MMcf/d)
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2020
Articles and resources
- Enable Midstream Fourth Quarter 2017 Investor Presentation, Enable Midstream Partners, Q4 2017
- Centerpoint Energy Gas Transmission Pipeline, A Barrel Full, accessed September 2017
- CenterPoint, OGE partnership dubbed Enable Midstream Partners, Houston Chronicle, Aug. 1, 2013
- Natural Gas Data, Pipeline Projects Energy Information Agency, accessed July 21, 2020