Enable Oklahoma Instrastate Transmission
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Enable Oklahoma Intrastate Transmission (EOIT) is a natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs entirely in Oklahoma.
- Operator: Enable Midstream Partners
- Current capacity: 2.3 Billion cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity: 2.3 Billion cubic feet per day
- Length: 2,200 miles / 3,540 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
The Enable Oklahoma Intrastate Transmission (EOIT) pipeline is operated by Enable Midstream Partners.
Articles and resources
- Enable Midstream Partners, LP Overview, Barclays Investment Grade Energy and Pipeline Conference, Enable Midstream, Mar. 4, 2015.
- Enable Midstream Fourth Quarter 2017 Investor Presentation, Enable Midstream Partners, Q4 2017