Enercrisa power station
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Enercrisa power station is a 21-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Burgos, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Cerezo de Rio Tiron, the province of Burgos, Spain.
This plant provides 21 MW of power through a gas-fired combined cycle unit with combined heat-and-power to Compañia Minera Rio Tirón SAU's mine in Rio Tiron, Spain.
- Sponsor: Enercrisa, S.A.
- Parent company: Iberdrola SA [50%] and Crimidesa Group [50%]
- Location: Cerezo de Rio Tiron, the province of Burgos, Spain
- Coordinates: 42.4839, -3.1508 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 21 MW
Articles and Resources
- Enercrisa - Crimidesa
- Annual Financial Report, Financial Year 2018 Iberdrola
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Carbon Monitoring for Action (CARMA) database, ID 12467 version 2 (2009) csv file obtained from FRESNA
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019