Enercrisa power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Enercrisa power station is a 21-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Burgos, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Cerezo de Rio Tiron, the province of Burgos, Spain.
- Sponsor: Enercrisa, S.A.
- Parent company: Iberdrola SA and Crimidesa Group
- Location: Cerezo de Rio Tiron, the province of Burgos, Spain
- Coordinates: 42.4839, -3.1508 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 21 MW
Articles and Resources
- Annual Financial Report, Financial Year 2018 Iberdrola
- Enercrisa - Crimidesa
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Carbon Monitoring for Action (CARMA) database, ID 12467 version 2 (2009) csv file obtained from FRESNA
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019