Energiezentrum Mohn Media power station
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Energiezentrum Mohn Media power station is a 25-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Gutersloh, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
The power station provides 25 MW of combined heat-and-power (CHP) to a number of facilities, including Mohn Media's printing press. Started up in 1994, it uses a gas-fired steam turbine to generate heat and power.
- Sponsor: Mohn Media Mohndruck GmbH
- Parent company: Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA
- Location: Gutersloh, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.9073, 8.4088 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 25 MW
Articles and Resources
- "The Quick Change Artists". Mohn Media. Retrieved Apr 29th, 2022. Check date values in:
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0386 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from January 2021
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0386 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Bertelsmann at a Glance - Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA Bertelsmann, accessed Aug 4, 2021
- Company Profile Mohn Media, accessed Aug 4, 2021
- Open Power System Data December 2018