Energy Legacy power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Energy Legacy power station (Central CC Energy Legacy) was a proposed 368-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station, which has been shelved, in the state of Sonora, Mexico.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Agua Prieta, the state of Sonora, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Energy Legacy International Technologies of Mexico, S. de R. L. de C. V.
- Parent company: Energy Legacy International Technologies of Mexico, S. de R. L. de C. V.
- Location: Agua Prieta, Sonora, Mexico
- Coordinates: 31.3210, -109.5549 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (shelved): 368 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Tabla De Permisos De Generación E Importación De Energía Eléctrica Administrados Al 30 De Abril De 2018" (PDF). SENER (Secretaría de Energía), Gobierno de México. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 10, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Demand for electricity fuels energy projects". Mexico News Daily. January 9, 2017. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Está Sonora a la vanguardia en generación de energía: Jorge Vidal Ahumada". COEES. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.