Enersol Tioxide power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Enersol Tioxide power station is a 50-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the department of Pas-de-Calais, France.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Calais, the department of Pas-de-Calais, France.
- Sponsor: Cofely Services
- Parent company: Engie SA
- Location: Calais, the department of Pas-de-Calais, France
- Coordinates: 50.9652, 1.8752 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
Articles and Resources
- Enersol Tioxide power plant
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 5493008F2C27FTDN6O70 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Tioxide Calais power plant