Enfield power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Enfield power station is a 408-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Middlesex County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Enfield, Middlesex County, United Kingdom.
In 2021 the project applied for 450 MW existing generation in the T-4 Capacity Market 2024-2025 auction, and they were listed in the final results. This would qualify them for government subsidies to guarantee electricity supply.
- Sponsor: Uniper UK ltd
- Parent company: Fortum Oyj [76%]; Other [24%]
- Location: Enfield, Middlesex County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 51.6625, -0.0225 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 408 MW
Articles and Resources
- T4 DY2024-25 Final Results, Electricity Market Reform Delivery Body, Mar 22, 2021
- Capacity Market Register 2024-25 (T-4) - 13_04_2021, Electricity Market Reform Delivery Body, Apr 13, 2021
- Capacity Market, United Kingdom, Mar 1, 2019
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Aktionärsstruktur, Uniper, accessed Apr 16, 2021
- Global Energy Observatory ID 3081, accessed January 2020