Engro FSRU Expansion
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Engro FSRU Expansion is a proposed LNG import terminal in Port Qasim, Pakistan.
- Owner: Engro Elengy Terminal, Excelerate Energy
- Location: Port Qasim, Pakistan
- Coordinates: 24.769704, 67.334731 (estimate)
- Capacity: 150 mmcfd
- Status: Proposed
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 2020
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day; mmcfd = million cubic feet per day
As of January 2021, the project was waiting government approval.
Articles and resources
- Excelerate Energy and Engro Elengy Terminal Agree to Expand Pakistan LNG Import Terminal, PR Newswire, January 20, 2021
- Engro awaits govt’s approval to build second LNG terminal, The News, January 20, 2021