Enyat Samsun power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Turkey and coal.|
Enyat Samsun power station is a proposed 150-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Samsun province, Turkey.
The map below shows the location of Havza district, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Samsun province.
Background on Plant
In July 2011, Enyat Enerji received approval from Turkey's Energy Market Regulatory Authority (EPDK) to build a 150-MW coal-fired power plant in the Havza district of Turkey's Samsun province. No other information on this project is available, and it appears it has been abandoned.
- Sponsor: Enyat Enerji Yatırımları ve Elektrik Üretim Ticaret Ltd. Şti.
- Parent company:
- Location: "Kalete Tepe township," Havza district, Samsun province, Turkey
- Coordinates: 40.97, 35.67 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Detailed status:
- Gross capacity: 150 MW
- Type: Circulating fluidized bed
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Detayler, EPDK website, accessed May 2013.