Epsilon Oil and Gas Field (Queensland, Australia)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Epsilon Field is an operating oil and gas field in the state of Queensland in Australia.
The location of the field in the state of Queensland in Australia is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: SANTOS LIMITED
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Epsilon Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||condensate||Not applicable||0||million bbl/y||2019|||
|production||gas||Not applicable||90||million m³/y||2019|||
|production||LPG||Not applicable||0||million bbl/y||2019|||
|reserves||condensate||remaining reserves||0||million bbl||2019|||
|reserves||gas||remaining reserves||45||million m³||2019|||
|reserves||LPG||remaining reserves||0||million bbl||2019|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Petroleum and gas production statistics (December 2019)". Queensland Government. 2019. Archived from the original on April 13, 2021. Retrieved April 12, 2021.
- "Petroleum and gas reserves statistics (December 2019)". Queensland Government. 2019. Archived from the original on April 13, 2021. Retrieved April 12, 2021.