Erfurt-Ost power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Erfurt-Ost power station is a 109-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Thüringen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Erfurt, the state of Thüringen, Germany.
- Sponsor: SWE Energie GmbH
- Parent company:
- Location: Erfurt, the state of Thüringen, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.0172, 11.0402 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 109 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0256a Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Carbon Monitoring for Action (CARMA) database, ID 12609 version 2 (2009) csv file obtained from FRESNA
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0256b Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019