Erlangen power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Erlangen power station is a 28-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Bayern, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Erlangen, the state of Bayern, Germany.
- Sponsor: Erlanger Stadtwerke AG
- Parent company:
- Location: Erlangen, the state of Bayern, Germany
- Coordinates: 49.5930, 11.0016 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 28 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0261a Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005785 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0261a, BNA0261c Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019