Ermugou coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Wenci Village, Duancun Town, Pingyao County, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In November 2019, a gas explosion accident occurred in the Ermugou coal mine, which caused 15 deaths and 9 injuries.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Pingyao Fengyan Coal and Coke Group Ermugou Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Pingyao Fengyan Coal Coke Group Co., Ltd. (75%), Wu Fenglian (25%)
- Location: Wenci Village, Duancun Town, Pingyao County, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.025444,112.190685 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 200-299
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Bituminous coal (coking coal)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: Unknown
- Source of Financing: