Ervine Oil and Gas Field (Ireland)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Ervine Field is a discovered oil and gas field in Ireland.
The map below shows the approximate location of the field in Ireland.
- Status: Discovered
- Coordinates: 50.8040, -11.5720 (approximate)
- Operator: Europa Oil & Gas Ltd
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
- Basin: South Porcupine
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Ervine Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|reserves||hydrocarbons||gross prospective resource (mean)||192||million boe||2018|||
- million boe = barrels of oil equivalent
Articles and Resources
- "www.oedigital.com/news/446582-europa-adds-553-mmboe-ervine-and-edgeworth-to-pot". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.europaoil.com/operations/ireland/exploration/FEL1-17.aspx". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.europaoil.com/documents/200616websitereservesandresources_002.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.