Esbjerg Reserve power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Esbjerg Reserve power station is a 25-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the Region Syddanmark, Denmark.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Esbjerg, the Region Syddanmark, Denmark.
- Sponsor: Effektpartner AS
- Parent company: Entro Group
- Location: Esbjerg, the Region Syddanmark, Denmark
- Coordinates: 55.4618, 8.4656 (approx.)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 25 MW
Articles and Resources