Escatrón 3 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Escatrón 3 power station is a 804-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Zaragoza, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Escatron, the province of Zaragoza, Spain.
- Sponsor: Repsol SA
- Parent company: Repsol SA
- Location: Escatron, the province of Zaragoza, Spain
- Coordinates: 41.2977, -0.3376 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 804 MW
Articles and Resources
- Electricidad y Gas
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1006465 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 18WECT3TG1-123-X, 18WECT3TG2-123-Q, 18WECT3TV1-123-O accessed November 2019
- Spanish Electricity System 2018 Report Red Eléctrica de España, August 1, 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_18WECT3TG1-123-X, g_18WECT3TG2-123-Q, g_18WECT3TV1-123-O European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91