Escatrón Peaker A.I.E. power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Escatrón Peaker A.I.E. power station is a 275-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Zaragoza, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Escatron, the province of Zaragoza, Spain.
- Sponsor: Empresarios Agrupados A.I.E.
- Parent company: Empresarios Agrupados A.I.E.
- Location: Escatron, the province of Zaragoza, Spain
- Coordinates: 41.2977, -0.3376 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 275 MW
Articles and Resources
- Escatrón Peaker Combined Cycle Power Plant. Spain | Empresarios Agrupados
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 959800LFZALD9FXD3A97 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1006414 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID ENTSOE_p_18WECT2-123456-X accessed November 2019
- Spanish Electricity System 2018 Report Red Eléctrica de España, August 1, 2019
- Open Power System Data December 2018