Escombreras Iberdrola power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Escombreras Iberdrola power station is a 816-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Murcia, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Cartagena, the province of Murcia, Spain.
- Sponsor: Iberdrola SA
- Parent company: Iberdrola SA
- Location: Cartagena, the province of Murcia, Spain
- Coordinates: 37.5647, -0.9513 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 816 MW
Articles and Resources
- Iberdrola Worldwide - Iberdrola
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 5QK37QC7NWOJ8D7WVQ45 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 18WESC6TG1-12-CL, 18WESC6TG2-12-CE, 18WESC6TV-123-C5 accessed November 2019
- Spanish Electricity System 2018 Report Red Eléctrica de España, August 1, 2019
- Red Eléctrica de España (July 15, 2021). "Spanish Electricity System 2020 Report: Electrical energy generation". REE corporate website. Retrieved November 18, 2021.