Eti Maden Bandirma power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Turkey and coal.|
Eti Maden Bandirma power station is a 49.7-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Bandırma, Balıkesir Province province, Turkey.
The satellite photo below shows the Eti Maden boron and acid factory Bandırma, Balıkesir province, Turkey, where the plant is located.
Background on Plant
According to the Energy Market Regulatory Authority (EMRA) the plant's license has been in effect since January 2014. The plant powers the Eti Maden boron and acid factory in Bandırma. In March 2016 an explosion in the plant's boiler caused production at the factory to be shut down temporarily.
- Sponsor: Eti Maden
- Parent company: Eti Maden
- Location: Bandırma, Balıkesir province, Turkey
- Coordinates: 40.3289206, 27.9904146 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 49.7 MW
- In service: 2014
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source: Domestic
Articles and resources
- Bandırma Eti Maden'de Kazan Patlaması Nedeniyle Bor Üretimi Devre Dışı Kaldı, Gercek Bandirma, Mar. 12, 2016
- EU/4969-196/2896, EMRA, accessed May 2020
- Tender Information: 128.000 Tons Coal Transport, Eti Maden, Nov. 22, 2018