Evangeline Pass Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Evangeline Pass Gas Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline in Louisiana, USA.
The pipeline would run through Louisiana, USA.
- Operator: Tennessee Gas Pipeline Co
- Parent Company: Venture Global
- Capacity: 1,000 million cubic feet per day (MMcf/d)
- Length: 13.1 miles / 21.1 km
- Diameter: 36-inches
- Cost: US$262 million
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2023
Articles and resources
- Natural Gas Data, Pipeline Projects Energy Information Agency, accessed July 21, 2020