|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Ewington coal mine is owned and operated by Griffin Coal, a subsidiary of Lanco Infratech Limited, 10 kilometres east of Collie in Western Australia.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine.
Ewington is an open cut coal mine with the Ewington 2 mine developed in 1996. The Ewington 1 mine was developed in 2009.
- Operator: Griffin Coal
- Owner: Lanco Infratech Limited
- Location: Collie in Western Australia
- GPS Coordinates: -33.361338,116.252589
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2 mtpa
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 60.8 million tonnes (1992)
- Coal type: Bituminous (Met and Thermal)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year:1996
- Source of Financing: