Exeter power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Exeter power station is a 50-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Devon County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Exeter, Devon County, United Kingdom.
Whitetower Energy sold the Exeter plant, along with four other gas plants, to Rockland Capital in 2019.
- Sponsor: Rockland Capital
- Parent company: Rockland Capital
- Location: Exeter, Devon County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 50.706545, -3.524292 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
Articles and Resources