Ezeiza power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Ezeiza power station (Central Térmica Ezeiza) is a 150-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Buenos Aires province, Argentina.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Carlos Spegazzini, Buenos Aires province, Argentina.
- Sponsor: Generación Mediterránea
- Parent company: Grupo Albanesi
- Location: Carlos Spegazzini, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Coordinates: -34.9029, -58.6192 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 150 MW
- Gross generating capacity (construction): 150 MW
The Ezeiza power station runs on three Siemens SGT-800 turbines. In October 2017, Generación Mediterránea officially announced their plans to expand the plant by 150 MW under the framework of Resolution 287. As of June 2021, Grupo Albanesi did not offer an estimated start year for the operation on the expansion.
Articles and Resources
- "Central Térmica Ezeiza". Albanesi. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Central Térmica Riojana". Albanesi. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "Central Térmica Ezeiza | Grupo Albanesi". www.albanesi.com.ar (in español). Retrieved 2021-06-24.