F02a-Hanze Oil and Gas Field (Netherlands)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
F02a-Hanze Field is an operating oil and gas field in the Netherlands.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in the Netherlands.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 54.9390, 4.5630 (exact)
- Operator: Dana Petroleum Netherlands B.V.
- Discovery year: 1996
- Production start year: 2001
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - F02a-Hanze Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||14||million m³/y||2019|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||0.86||million bbl/y||2019|||
|reserves||gas||proven extractable resources||62||million m³||2010|||
|reserves||oil||proven extractable resources||12||million bbl||2010|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "NLOG Datacenter Field Overviews". Dutch Oil and Gas Portal. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved February 9, 2021.
- "Files interactive map". Dutch Oil and Gas Portal. February 2021. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved February 9, 2021.
- "NLOG Datacenter Field Production Figures". Dutch Oil and Gas Portal. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved February 10, 2021.
- "Release data Annual Report per 01/01/2010". Dutch Oil and Gas Portal. January 1, 2010. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved February 24, 2021.