Faer Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Faer Mine is operated by Guizhou Faer Coal Industry Co., Ltd. It was completed and put into operation in December 2009, with a design production capacity of 3 million tons per year and a design service life of 48.2 years.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.8 million tons per year.
- Operator: Guizhou Faer Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Zhonghai Shengfeng (Beijing) Capital Management Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dianzi Village, Faer Township, Shuicheng County, Liupanshui City, Guizhou Province
- GPS Coordinates: 26.319601, 104.751410
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 669.5870 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 159.1110 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Lean coal, Meagar lean coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 39.64k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2009