Fahud-Sohar NGL pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Fahud-Sohar NGL pipeline is a natural gas liquid pipeline under construction in Oman.
The pipeline runs from the New Fahud NGL Plant to the Steam Cracker Unit at Sohar.
- Operator: Oman Oil Refineries and Petroleum Industries Company
- Parent: Sultanate of Oman; Oman Oil Company SAOC
- Current capacity:
- Length: 300 km / 186 miles 
- Diameter: 14 inches
- Status: construction
- Start Year:
- Cost: $303 million
- Associated Projects: Fahud-Sohar gas pipeline
The Fahud-Sohar pipeline is a part of the Liwa Plastics project.
On February 26, 2016, Punj Lloyd group announced that it won contracts for the "construction of a 14” dia, 300 km natural gas liquid (NGL) pipeline and a 32” dia, 301 km gas pipeline." It stated "both the pipelines need to be completed within 38 and 35 months respectively."
Articles and resources
- "Liwa Plastics project in Oman is on track for 2020 completion | Market Report Company - analytics, Prices, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinylchloride, polystyrene, Russia, Ukraine, Europe, Asia, reports". www.mrcplast.com (in русский). Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- "Oil & Gas News (OGN)". www.oilandgasnewsworldwide.com. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- "Liwa Plastics Project, Sohar - Chemical Technology". Chemical Technology. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- "Punj Lloyd Wins Pipeline Contracts in Oman". pgjonline.com. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- Punj Lloyd (February 6, 2016). "Punj Lloyd wins Pipeline contracts worth Rs. 2,070 crores (US$ 304 million) in Oman" (PDF). punjlloydgroup.com. Retrieved August 7, 2020.