Fangchenggang LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Fangchenggang LNG Terminal (防城港LNG接收站) is an LNG terminal in Guangxi, China.
- Sponsor: PipeChina Guangxi Fangchenggang Natural Gas Co., Ltd. 国家管网集团广西防城港天然气有限责任公司
- Owner: PipeChina 51%; Guangxi Beibu Bay International Port Group 广西北部湾国际港务集团有限公司 49%.
- Parent: PipeChina
- Location: Fangchenggang, Guangxi, China
- Coordinates: 21.587366, 108.354621 (exact)
- Capacity: 0.6 mtpa, 0.09 bcfd
- Additional Proposed Capacity:
- Status: Operating
- Type: Import
- Start Year:
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Fangchenggang LNG Terminal (中海油防城港LNG接收站) is a proposed LNG terminal in Guangxi, China. In November of 2016 a coordination meeting was help to resolve key technical issues and prepare for commissioning of the system.
The terminal was commissioned in January 2019.
In February 9, 2019, the National Petroleum and Natural Gas Pipeline Group Co., Ltd. (PipeChina) was established with a major focus on the investment and construction of the long-distance oil and gas pipeline network and storage & peaking facilities, offering fair and open oil and gas pipeline transmission services. 10 existing and under-construction LNG terminals were reportedly transferred or are going to transfer their ownerships to PipeChina. Fangchenggang LNG terminal is one of them.
Articles and resources
- 广西防城港LNG优化BOG压缩及液化系统, CNOOC Group Network, 25 November 2016
- "中国最全的LNG接收站进度表，没有之一," Sohu, 2018-01-08
- CNOOC STARTS TRAILS AT FANGCHENGGANG LNG FACILITY , Natural Gas World, Jan. 16, 2019
- 中海油广西防城港市LNG投产 优化我国能源消费结构, Xianji China, Jan. 10, 2019
- "集团简介--国家管网公司". www.pipechina.com.cn. Retrieved 2021-04-16.
- ""三桶油"的这十座LNG接收站，或划入国家管网公司". finance.sina.com.cn. Retrieved 2021-04-16.