Fangezhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Fangezhuang Coal Mine is operated by Kailuan Energy Chemical Co., Ltd, which is owned by Kailuan (Group) Co., Ltd. The mine was built in 1958 and put into operation in 1964. The currently approved production capacity of the mine is 4.8 million tons/year.
- Operator: Kailuan Energy Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Kailuan (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Location: Fangezhuang Town, Guye District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.646399, 118.432769(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4.8 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 269.526 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 167.67 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Met)
- Mine Size: 32.3298k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1964