Fangjiapan coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Daheta County, Yuyang District, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Sponsor: Yulin Yuyang Fangjiapan Coal Industry Co.Ltd.
- Parent Company: Wang Jinlong (51%), other individual holdings (49%)
- Location: Daheta County, Yuyang District, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates:
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size:
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource: 94.34Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 24.59Mt
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size: 32.6987k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground and surface 
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: