Fangshan Mugua Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Fangshan Mugua Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year designed production capacity.On August 10, 2016, the reorganization and integration project passed the completion acceptance. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
At about 11:10 on December 25, 2016, a safety accident occurred in Fangshan Mugua Coal Mine, and one person died.
- Operator: Huozhou Coal and Electricity Group Luliangshan Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. Fangshan Mugua Coal Mine
- Owner: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Jurentou Village, Dawu Town, Fangshan County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.651937, 111.113013
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 66.85 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 41.71 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 9.3413 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2015
Articles and resources
- 霍州煤电集团吕梁山煤电有限公司方山木瓜煤矿, 企查查, Accessed September 2021
- 霍州煤电集团吕梁山煤电有限公司方山木瓜煤 矿120万吨/年矿井兼并重组整合项目环境影响评价公众参与第二次公示, 环评公众参与网, July 30, 2013
- 关于霍州煤电集团吕梁山煤电有限公司方山木瓜煤矿120万吨/年矿井兼并重组整合项目竣工验收的批复, 山西省煤炭工业厅, January 9, 2017
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021,
- 山西焦煤集团 2001—2019生产安全事故案例汇编, 山西焦煤集团有限责任公司, June 2020