Fangshan Xinxing Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Fangshan Xinxing Coal Mine is a resource-integrated mine with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Fangshan Huifeng Xinxing Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Huifeng Industrial Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xiazhuang Village, Dawu Town, Fangshan County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.775401, 111.138799
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 46.31 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 26.32 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Lean coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 9.9564 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2000