Fanjiacun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Zhijita Village, Talahao Town, Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Fanjiacun Coal Mine is owned by Inner Mongolia Mengtai Group Co., Ltd. It was started in January 2008 and put into trial operation in January 2009, with a design production capacity of 1.2Mt/a.In April 2012, It was approved a production capacity of 2.4 million tons per year and a mine service life of 17.9 years by the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Coal Industry Bureau.
- Operator:Ordos City Mengtai Fanjiacun Coal Industry Co., Ltd. 
- Parent Company: Inner Mongolia Mengtai Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhijita Village, Talahao Town, Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates:39.860709,109.999874(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity:2.4Mt/a
- Minable Reserves: 86.01Mt
- Coal Type:Bituminous(long flame, non-caking coal), Thermal
- Mine Size: 10.0276k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009